Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Wenn Sie die Website weiterverwenden, erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden und akzeptieren außerdem die Datenschutzrichtlinie.

FA breaks cockpit FOV new SSG B748 v2

Supportbereich für hier angebotene Inhalte.
Antworten
27MD

FA breaks cockpit FOV new SSG B748 v2

Beitrag von 27MD » Fr 1. Nov 2019, 18:16

Just to inform that if you run FA, the FOV cockpit of the new SSG B748 v2 is unflyable.
Haven't been able to pinpoint the cause, but i guess someone needs to update something?

have a great WE,

27MD

Agi
Site Admin

Re: FA breaks cockpit FOV new SSG B748 v2

Beitrag von Agi » Fr 1. Nov 2019, 20:03

I need more information about this... What is actually happening? What does 'FOV cockpit' mean? Why is it unflyable?

If you are experiencing a wrong fov setup have a look into the view options in FTU and try changing fov settings. Changing fov setting in FTU for one aircraft does not affect other aircraft so you can setup everything as needed for this particluar plane.

Further I have to note that I don't own the aircraft in question so I can't do much in this regard.

27MD

Beitrag von 27MD » Sa 2. Nov 2019, 10:45

What happens is that everything looks like it should, except the cockpit.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq5x0L8AcV1pmdFrcqZ ... Q?e=HdpJSu shows you how it's presented.

in the cockpit, the FOV (field of view) is compressed horizontally, which also means the clickable regions are compressed and more difficult to use.
the views are also almost impossible to get right.
it's very difficult to fly because clicking is a lot more difficult, but more important, the views are almost impossible to get good enough to have clear sight on everything that's happening.

it's easy to reproduce this, by dis- or enabling FlyAgi, after you've enabled it, you have to restart to get it right again.

i've already tried to reset the view options with the "reset view" button, but no result.

at the moment, i just disable FA when i want to fly the B748v2, so there's a sort of workaround, just wanted to be sure you know there's an issue.

Agi
Site Admin

Beitrag von Agi » Sa 2. Nov 2019, 12:44

I don't think there is an issue in FTU regarding this - FTU just accesses the native X-Plane fov parameters as set by X-Plane itself in the graphics menu, the only difference is that FTU can store this per aircraft. As this is only happening with this particular plane I recommend to ask the developer what's happening, I can't do anything because I don't own the SSG B748.

In theory you could try to activate the non proportional fov and then shrink the vertical fov until it looks normal again, if you set up the same values as X-Plane does without FTU enabled it should result in the same view. You can get the view parameters form the X-Plane graphics options after loading the B748 with FTU disabled.

27MD

Beitrag von 27MD » So 3. Nov 2019, 09:38

OK, i'll ask the developers then, thanks for looking at it!

already tried the non-FOV approach, but that doesn't do the trick...
only thing atm that helps, is disabling FlyAgi, any other setting doesn't change anything..
but i hope they'll get it right then.

have a great sunday,

Serge

Antworten