Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Wenn Sie die Website weiterverwenden, erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden und akzeptieren außerdem die Datenschutzrichtlinie.

TerraFlora optimized vegetation

News, Infos, Updates etc.
Antworten
Agi
Site Admin

TerraFlora optimized vegetation

Beitrag von Agi » Sa 26. Okt 2019, 17:36

FlyAgi Vegetation is now optimized for use with TerraFlora. This means there is a color optimized vegetation library vailable as well as a global trees package matching TerraFlora colors.

I recommend to use my global trees in combination with TerraFlora because TerraFlora does not replace all trees, there are some autogen placed trees left out as well as the tree objects placed by default global airports. To fix this install the Global Trees TerraFlora version including the bitmap replacement and place TerraFlora above the Global Trees in your Scenery-Packs.ini. This way you will get the full TerraFlora experience enhanced with some of my trees where TerraFlora does not place own ones.

FlyAgi Vegetation:

FlyAgi_Vegetation_TerraFlora.zip

FlyAgi Vegetation Global Trees:

FlyAgi_Vegetation_Global_Trees_TerraFlora.zip

Further you will find an update package for some Payware Sceneries to get their vegetation colors matching SFD Global vegetation colors - if you have any questions or troubles with the update package please contact me or request support in my support forums, the update patch is unofficial and not supported by the publisher or reseller.

Scenery Update Pack:

FlyAgi_Vegetation_TerraFlora_Scenery_Update.zip

Following sceneries are supported by the update pack:

Aerosoft - CYYG Charlottetown
Aerosoft - EDLP Paderborn
Aerosoft - EDLW Dortmund
Aerosoft - EGCC Manchester
Aerosoft - ENTC Tromso - Airport
FSDG - EDDW Bremen

Antworten