Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Wenn Sie die Website weiterverwenden, erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden und akzeptieren außerdem die Datenschutzrichtlinie.

FlyAgi Tweak Utility - Changelog

Antworten
Agi
Site Admin

FlyAgi Tweak Utility - Changelog

Beitrag von Agi » Fr 28. Sep 2018, 14:53

Changelog

Note: You will find the version information in the utility main menu by opening the 'Info + Credits' menu

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.08 - New controller options
  • Added trime time adjustment to controller calibration (useful for changing trim sensitivity)
  • Added trim settings to controller calibration (roll trim can be useful for correcting unwanted bank behaviour)
  • Some minor fixes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v1.07d - Fixed some stuff
  • Fixed Speedy Copilot lua errors
  • Fixed some aircraft persistance inconsistencies

v1.07c - Fixed settings loading for aircraft settings

I finally found a way to reproduce the 'settings not loading' situation and this problem affected not only the primary settings (I fixed this already) but the aircraft settings and the persistance feature as well - this is now fixed, all settings files should now load properly under all circumstances.

• Fixed aircraft settings not loading in delayed X-Plane startup situations
  • Aicraft settings now only get saved if persistance is turned on
  • Fixed double loading for custom cockpit views in some situations

v1.07b - Further enhanced aircraft persistance

I added some more values for the aircraft persistance feature so the following aircraft can be restored completely. Radios and avionics are not restored and the list just contains aircraft explicitely tested and optimized, others might be fully supported as well.

• Laminar C172
  • Laminar Stinson L5
  • Vskylabs EuroFox
  • Vskylabs SF-25C Falke
  • Vskylabs Phoenix Ultralight
  • Dmax3d Tecnam P2002

v1.07a - Status report time configuration

The display time for the status report can now be configured (1 - 20 sec and permanent).

v1.07 - View Options

I added some view options for having control over the aircraft's default view (W key) without the need of editing the aircraft in planemaker. If you want to use this feature you should reassign the W key to a new command provided by the utility 'FlyAgi_Tweak_Utility/Default_View' in aircraft with modified default views. For completeness I also added field of view parameters to the new submenu - this allows for having different field of view settings in different aircraft.

• Added view options submenu
  • Added 'default view' controller command
  • View options provided for default view modification: screen center, lateral position, longitudinal position and vertical position.
  • Field of view options: field of view, non proportional field of view, vertcial non proportional field of view
  • All view parameters can be stored per aircraft allowing different setups in different aircraft

v1.06 - Some fixes and Mission Generator GUI support

I fixed some stuff for the aircraft persistance features when used with ceratin aircraft and added GUI support for the great Mission Generator plugin.

• Fixed Laminar C172 fuel cut off switch to be handled properly with aircraft persistance
  • Fixed Laminar Stinson L5 fuel tank selector to be handled properly with aircraft persistance
  • Fixed fuel tank selector to work with Laminar Stinson L5
  • Fixed dmax3d Tecnam P2002 fuel tank selector to be handled properly with aircraft persistance
  • Added yoke visibility state to be restored by aircraft persistance
  • Added GUI support for Mission Generator

v1.05 - Extended aircraft persistance

This release features a greatly enhanced aircraft persistance saving many important items. If you enable the persistance for your aircraft you now have to care for a proper check before and after a flight.

• Aircraft persistance extended, stores most important settings
  • Fixed a bug in the frame rate target button (decreasing FPS target crashes lua)

v1.04a - Update for X-Plane 11.30, some corrections

I thought the white out was removed from X-Plane 11.30 but I was wrong so I brought the white out control back into the script and cleaned up the main menu page a bit so it is now less cluttered (I hope).

• White out control reactivated
  • Some GUI clean up

v1.04 - Update for X-Plane 11.30

There are some changes in X-Plane 11.30 which render some of the utility's features obsolete (white out control, water reflections) and the drop compensation does not work very well there so I removed them. If you're not using the X-Plane 11.30 beta please use the older version 1.03c which is working perfectly fine in X-Plane 11.26 - the new update does not bring new features so you will not miss anything.

• Presets no longer affect fog but only performance tweaks
  • Removed drop compensation for LOD control
  • Removed water reflections setting, the dataref does not work in a useful way in X-Plane 11.30
  • Removed white out control, this got fixed in X-Plane 11.30
  • Minor changes

v1.03c - Bugfix for loading saved settings issues

I have heard of some issues regarding settings not being saved and loaded properly and hopefully this update will fix this bug. I can't reproduce the issue myself consistently and this problem only happens to me when X-Plane startup is somehow messy and slow and I suspect this has to with X-Plane slowing down sim time when framerate is lower than 18 FPS thus causing the loading procedure to fail as it depends on sim time.

v1.03b - Save files are stored in their own folder

For avoiding a messy scripts folder the utility now creates a subfolder 'FlyAgi_Tweak_Utility' inside the FlyWithLua scripts folder. Please move your old save files (all files beginning with FTU...) into the new folder once it got created.

Linux and Mac users: If the folder creation failes, please tell me. In theory it should work but I have no Linux or Mac system for testing so I don't know if it really works.

v1.03a - Launcher configuration changes

The Launcher ist now slightly optimized:
  • Launcher stores DataRefs before launching utility
  • When setting Utility to off you will benoticed to reload scripts
  • After reloading scripts, the DataRefs will be restored from the backup, no need to restart X-Plane
  • Some launcher gui changes

v1.03 - Launcher configuration

The utility now has a launcher that allows the following options:
  • Utility can be switched off/on permanently
  • Utility can be manually launched on demand
  • Launcher menu provides some basic diagnostic information for the startup process
  • Utility behaviour for unconfigured aircraft can be configured (auto open menu, auto sync if available, do nothing)
  • Auto sync feature allows to automatically setup all aircraft if synchronization file is available

Further, the code has been restructured for most parts and there are changes to the bird strikes options:
  • Minimum and maximum altitude is now shown in feet instead of meters
  • New bird strike hit on screen message featuring a quick fix for damage when the message is clicked on (can be disabled)
  • Some bug fixes

v1.02a - Changes to Bird Strikes configuration
  • Added 'Force Bird Strike' Button to bird strikes menu for manual bird stikes.
  • Made damage controls available when bird strikes are off to support manual bird strikes damage control

v1.02 - Bird Strikes configuration

Added Bird Strikes configuration with the following options:

• Switch bird strikes on/off
  • Define altitude for bird strikes to occur
  • Define bird strikes intervall
  • Options for the damage by bird strikes
  • Switch damage on/off
  • Disable damage when on ground
  • Define minimum airspeed for recieving damage
  • Define chance to be hit by bird strikes, 10 - 100%

v1.01d - Bug Fix

• Fixed joystick and keyboard commands not working consistently

v1.01c - More shadow options and synchronization feature

There are now some more shadow options:
  • Cockpit Shadows Quality (replaces static/dynamic switch)
  • Cockpit Shadow Distance
  • Aircraft and Scenery Shadows Quality

The synchronization works as following:
  • At first you have to setup your tweaks to your likings
  • Then, in the main menu, you find a new button 'Prepare Synchronization' in the bottom row
  • When you click the new button, a sync file will be created and the button will give new options
  • With 'Create New Sync File' you can update the sync file any time with your current settings
  • With 'Synchronize Aicraft' you can load the saved sync setting with just one click into any aircraft so you don't have to configure them all from scratch
  • It's still possible to use different settings with different aicraft

Minor changes:
  • Joystick calibration menu restructured
  • Reset buttons are now placed in the lower left button in every menu or submenu (if there are reset buttons)
  • Added 'Regenerate Weather' buttons to the main menu and weather related menus (X-Visibility Fog Control, Shadwo Control)
  • Main menu GUI controls restructured

v1.01b - Shadow options and joystick calibration

On request I added some shadow option in a dedicated sub menu currently supporting the following settings:
  • Switch on/off dynamic cockpit shadows (can have a huge FPS boost in certain aircraft, depending on graphics card used)
  • Cloud shadow intensity
  • Cloud shadow resolution
  • Scenery shadow distance
  • Scenery shadow resolution
Further I added a menu for advanced controller calibration that allows to manipulate nullzones and centerzones. The X-Plane standard options for sensitivity and stability can be set from within the same menu to avoid the need of switching between two different menus when configuring the controls.

v1.01a - Some bug fixes

v1.01 - X-Visibility integration

The tweak utility now supports GUI integration for X-Visibility Dynamic Haze Control. If X-Visibility is installed the fog control button in the main menu will be replaced by a new button 'X-Visibility Fog Control' that gives access to a new advanced fog control menu where you can enable and disable X-Visibility as well as configure some parameters for adjusting the haze behaviour. Manual fog control can be brought back by disabling X-Visibility if needed.

v1.00 - Initial release

Antworten