fixing some minor issues and adding new features.
- Connects the aircraft oxygen controls to native X-Plane oxygen systems
- Adds aircraft state persistance (except radios and G1000, cold and dark only, not braking 'start with engines running', optional)
- Adds static elements handler to automatically show and hide wheel chocks and pitot tube cover (optional)
- Adds startup parameters to enhance cold and dark startup
- Removes Carenado onscreen buttons (optional)
- Graphical user interface (FTU gui)
- Auto baro: automatically sets barometric pressure (optional)
- Auto Mixture: automatically adjusts mixture (optional)
- Engine management: engine wear, damage, spark plug fouling, engine start, failures, custom fuel flow (optional)
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/f ... n-lin-mac/
Carenado CT182T Skylane G1000 for X-Plane 11 v1.2
https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/p ... xplane-11/
1. Install FlyWithLua if not present on your computer
2. Copy folder 'Resources' from this package into your X-Plane 11 root folder
Remove Carenado onscreen buttons
Skip this step if you want to use the Carenado onscreen buttons on the left side of the screen.
You can also hide the buttons on demand by hovering the mouse curser over one of the buttons and use
the scroll wheel to adjust tranparency. If you don't need the buttons at all and want to hide
them completely, follow the steps below.
1. Make sure the CT182T is installed into the folder 'X-Plane 11/Aircraft/Carenado/Carenado CT182T_G1000_v1.2'
2. Copy folder 'Aircraft' from this package into your X-Plane 11 root folder
If you want to assign buttons or keys to access the CT182T menu or toggle the
menu helper visibility please assign the following commands to your buttons or keys
of choice using the X-Plane joystick or keyboard assignments configuration.
Show/hide menu helper
Open/close CT182T menu