Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Wenn Sie die Website weiterverwenden, erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden und akzeptieren außerdem die Datenschutzrichtlinie.

The English Lake District

Supportbereich für hier angebotene Inhalte.
Antworten
neebee

The English Lake District

Beitrag von neebee » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 14:19

Hi, I am designing some software and writing guide books cover The English Lake District using X-Plane, Ortho Scenery and some fictional airfields I am designing and I have just discovered your vegetation which makes all the difference and was wondering if I can sell my scenery commercially could I use your grass? I would have attached an image but for some reason it won't let me. Thanks Neil Birch

Agi
Site Admin

Re: The English Lake District

Beitrag von Agi » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 15:11

Yes, please do so, just give some credits 'uses FlyAgi Vegetation' or something like this in the documents.

:-)

You can't attach images here (I set it up that way) but you could use an image hoster or just OneDrive and post an image by URL (the image button in the editor creates the tags, then just place your embedding URL into the tags).

neebee

Beitrag von neebee » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 15:24

Thank you i certainly will. Is there some way I can send you some images? Regards. Neil

Agi
Site Admin

Beitrag von Agi » Fr 8. Feb 2019, 15:41

You could make a zip file containing the screenshots and send me a share link? Or, possibly, if you have an X-Plane.org account, you could contact me there (my username is FlyAgi) and then show me the images.

Antworten