Further there is a new load and save system for custom cloud configurations - you now can save and restore up to 99 cloud setups and not just my few presets. This concept also provides a share mode for creating dedicated share save files so you don't risk to mess up your primary save files when using shared configurations.
- Added a cloud level fix for bringing the distant clouds to the same altitude as the closer ones - this is important if cloud configurations are using only texture 3 and higher and if clouds are positioned way off above the actual cloud layer base
- Added cloud fading parameters, some of them are useful if cloud shadows are too weak in certain configurations
- Added load and save functionality for custom cloud configurations
- Added additional share feature for handling share files independently from the normal cloud save files
- Added white out effect button to the advanced clouds menu
FlyAgi Tweak Utility Download