Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Wenn Sie die Website weiterverwenden, erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden und akzeptieren außerdem die Datenschutzrichtlinie.

FlyAgi Vegetation Update - Removed scenery shadows, added neutral winter, some new contents

News, Infos, Updates etc.
Antworten
Agi
Site Admin

FlyAgi Vegetation Update - Removed scenery shadows, added neutral winter, some new contents

Beitrag von Agi » Fr 26. Apr 2019, 19:03

I recently updated all the vegetation stuff so please redownload the packages you need. For updating just copy the new version over the older one and overwrite the files.

• FlyAgi Vegetation
  • FlyAgi Vegetation Seasonal
  • FlyAgi vegetation Global Trees
  • FlyAgi vegetation Global Trees Seasonal
  • Winter mods for the seasonal packages

The new vegetation removes the scenery shadows (which look always ugly on vegetation assets) from most of the contents so you will have better looking vegetation with scenery shadows enabled - and hopefully a slight performance increase. Further I added some new contents, there are three new grass colors for cooler looking orthophotos and three new flowers for bringing more variety into your grass arrangements.

The winter packages now bring you optimized trees for the winter mod without the cool blueish tint I created for TerraMaxx deep winter so your winter should now look more harmonical (I did not yet create bare trees though). This does not affect TerraMaxx deep winter, this looks like it always did and the trees still have a cool blueish look.

FlyAgi Vegetation Downloads

Antworten