Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Wenn Sie die Website weiterverwenden, erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden und akzeptieren außerdem die Datenschutzrichtlinie.

XP 11.33 Tweak Utility options window not visible

Supportbereich für hier angebotene Inhalte.
Antworten
jdberg

XP 11.33 Tweak Utility options window not visible

Beitrag von jdberg » Sa 4. Mai 2019, 11:05

Hi Agi,
I use the Tweak Utility now for several month and I really like the functionality. Had no problems until updating to X-Plane 11.33.
Using also the current version of the tweak utility 1.10l I cannot activate the options window any more. So I cannot change any parameter at the moment. The script seems to run correct and the log.txt doesn´t show any error. Tried to assign a key and a button to the "Toggle Main Window" but that also doesn´t help.
Here is my log-file if you want to check.

Any idea what is going wrong?
Joerg

Agi
Site Admin

Re: XP 11.33 Tweak Utility options window not visible

Beitrag von Agi » Sa 4. Mai 2019, 13:59

Hi Joerg,

the log shows the launcher starts without errors so there is no compatibility conflict with another script and it was not quarantined by FlyWithLua so this seems to be fine. I further checked in the sim if the button 'toggle main menu' and the macro (XP menu bar > FlyWithLua > macros > FlyAgi Tweak Utility) are working and both is fine for me.

What version of FlyWithLua are you using?

I had updated my FlyWithLua some days before I updated X-Plane to 11.33 so this is possibly a problem with an outdated FlyWithLua not running correctly with 11.33? I'm running FlyWithLua v2.7.17 and everything works fine for me so maybe updating FlyWithLua solves this problem.

If this does not fix your problem try deleting your ftu save files from the 'Scripts/FlyAgi_Tweak_Utility' folder. In that folder you can savely delete (better create a backup before) everything but the sounds folder to reset to defaults. If you keep the 'FTU_Sync_Settings.ftu' file you can resync most of the settings later if the gui pops up again.

Let me know if one of the ideas above did help.

:-)

Agi

jdberg

Beitrag von jdberg » So 5. Mai 2019, 11:34

Hi Agi,
I already had FlyWithLua v2.7.17 in use so that was not the problem.
After deleting all ftu-files the option dialog is back again and the problem is solved.
Thanks for your help.
Joerg

Agi
Site Admin

Beitrag von Agi » So 5. Mai 2019, 13:10

:-)

Antworten